Week 8 Progress

1. So far, I'm quite please with how the semester is going. I'm ahead of where I hoped to be at this point, and I'm continuing to make good progress. As for my personal work, I think that my verse telling of The Three Little Pigs is the set piece of my portfolio. I'm pleased with how it turned out and I had so much fun putting it together.

Each week, I do the extra credit reading and blog commenting -- this allows me to (hopefully) get finished up early as well as skip out on a writing assignment here and there if I'm not feeling up to it. I'm enjoying reading the mythology units and I have a great time incorporating them into my portfolio site.

2. My weekly routine for this class is pretty sporadic -- I'll go a week or so without posting anything, and then sit down over a weekend and do a week's worth or so that day. Obviously, this probably isn't super sustainable in the long run, so I'll try to cultivate an approach that caters to the marathon, not the sprint.

Here's a motivational little treat for you meme connoisseurs out there -- she's a beaut. Made with BeFunky Photo Editor.

Comments

Popular Posts